Intro to Womb Wellness
Matriz Caida: Reactivating Your Womb!
Matriz Caída is an introduction on how to use the creative, nurturing, protective force of your womb to bring abundance, joy and healing to your entire being. You will learn the abdominal spiral, be guided through a moving womb clearing meditation, and be introduced to some traditional foods for feminine health. You'll learn about some foundational herbal allies for women + folks with female sexual organs.
Also included are:
- Two full-length videos
- 3 modules with exercises + study supplements
- Three audio files
- Supportive resources
- BONUS video - How to Get Rid of Period Pain Naturally
- BONUS PDF - Essential Oils for La Matriz
Feel free to comment as you move through the curriculum.
By the end of Matriz Caída, you will know:
- The proper placement of the womb
- What causes your organs to prolapse, or drop
- Symptoms, signs, and detriments associated with a matriz caída
- An Introduction/demo to sobadas de matriz
- Visualizations and meditations for womb clearing
- What traditional herbalism to support the alignment and wellness of the uterus looks like
Pay homage to collective wellness, conscious community-building, and indigenous resilience in the form of radical self care + self love.
Panquetzani breathes life into ancestral traditions, offering time-tested wellness practices inspired by Mesoamerican medicine + Mexican folk healing. She uses her sacred hands to heal via bodywork, traditional foods, + herbalism. Panquetzani has been serving her community since the year 2000. She began focusing on serving women and folks with uteruses in 2008. In 2012, Panquetzani founded Indigemama: Ancestral Healing as a direct response to the womb wellness needs of her communities. Panquetzani provides online and in-person healing services + education worldwide.